Demons with no humans left to plague. A robot with a broken heart. Dishonest hearts searching for peace. Unlikely friendships, unlikelier dinners.
Rebuffing the status quo, Unnatural Order shines a light on the monstrous beings of myth and legend; framing the beast as the protagonist and seeking their humanity. Featuring established and emerging authors, Unnatural Order bares its fangs and brings the paws, maws and claws front and centre.
Because this time, it’s the monster’s turn.
Fourteen deliciously monstrous stories including:
- “New Things” by Joanne Anderton
- “Mother of the Trenches” by Grace Chan
- “The Lovers” by Matthew Farrer
- “Emergent” by D.L. Fleming
- “Crash Baby” by Donna Maree Hanson
- “Full Steam Ahead” by Alexander Hardison
- “Eat Prey, Love” by Freya Marske
- “Transcendence Inc.” by C.H. Pearce
- “The Bargain” by Alannah K. Pearson
- “Trench” by Nathan J. Phillips
- “Truth Be Told” by Louise Pieper
- “The Scent of Olives” by Rob Porteous
- “Meet Me at the Medusa” by Tansy Rayner Roberts
- “Bruises Black and Blue” by Leife Shallcross